6/15/15

Taint-misbehavin'! Samuree, Part II:

Did you think I was fucking joking???


-It's all about that taint, 'bout that taint; we're in trouble...

So, here are issues #2 and #3 of Continuity Comics' Samuree: Mistress of The Martial Arts by Mark Beachum, Elliot Maggin, Neal Adams, and Akin & Garvey......


Beachum's art is so amazing.  I genuinely love it even for non-perverted reasons...
But you did not click on this blog for ass-shots... you did not click on this blog for crotch-shots... and even though this comic has plenty of those; so do most comics on the market... No, you all came here for one thing- those sweet, sweet taint-shots:












In the up-coming Part III; I just may actually talk about the plot of the book.
...Or maybe I'll just show more of Samuree's taint.  -Who knows?

Samuree: "Here- I'll sit on your face; it tastes just like candy."  Megalith: "Whhooouf!"

6 comments:

  1. I wonder at this point, if its a personal contest between him and the editors about how far they let Beachum go with the gratutitous taint shots. For almost EVERY PANEL.
    Which is funny and all, even though she's technically jail bait, but yeah.
    TAINT RIGHT. TAINT RIGHT AT ALLS I TELL YA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No one can contain Beachum! Just check out his site... Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Black Cat... none are safe.
      Her being jail-bait is more the fault of the writer, really... I mean- if you are gonna hire someone like Mark; then at least make the character of legal age!

      Delete
  2. Taint taint taint... aka the chin rest! Great taint posts King!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "Great taint posts." -I can die a happy man.
      I never thought I'd achieve such heights...
      Look, Ma! -I made it!!! I made it on my own!!!!!!

      Delete
  3. Continuity Comics! This week there have been so many things I've run in to highlighting how awesome 90's comics were when we didn't even realise. This is just another. Go the indie publishers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the late 80's and early 90's were a great/weird time for comics...
      Indie all the way! We are archaeologists now, digging up gems of the past.
      Glad you enjoyed it. Part Three is finally here!

      Delete